I'm not Sleepy and there is no Place I'm going to

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Perfect Ones

Your Acting Like A Child



heard a mother tell her child today
"Don't be silly!"
I cant understand that statement for the life of me. Children are meant to be silly and wild. They are supposed to crawl all over things, dance in the street and scream for no apparent reason.
Ive been feeling like a child lately my self. I wonder what would happen if I were to start running out in the streets, screaming at the top of my lungs-

SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!







Don't take a false perception lightly-always take a double take

always take a double take

always take a double take

that picket fence you have my dear

it doesn't belong here

it doesn't belong here

it doesn't belong where it used to

You filled my head with brilliant speeches

You filled my heart with security and a plan

You are not who I thought you were

Where are you?

Honestly tell me honestly

Please break down that fence of yours

It doesn't belong here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
bad habits: Living out of a suitcase, choosing books by their covers & judging people by what kind of music they listen to